Consultation on playgroup and nursery admissions policies
20th March 2019
THIS CONSULTATION IS NOW CLOSED. INFORMATION ABOUT THE OUTCOMES WILL BE PUBLISHED IN DUE COURSE.
Newcastle East mixed multi Academy Trust (NEAT) is consulting on arrangements for admissions into playgroup and nursery in the 2019-20 school year. This affects Central Walker Church of England Primary School, Tyneview Primary School, Walkergate Community School and West Walker Primary School.
Consultation opens: Thursday 21 March 2019
Consultation closes: Midday, Wednesday 3 April 2019
Anyone can make comments on the proposal, which must be received by the NEAT registered office by the above date. Please find below:
- a letter explaining the proposal
- the proposed admissions arrangements for playgroup places
- the proposed admissions arrangements for nursery places
- a consultation response form which includes details of how to submit your comments
The trust's Board of Directors will consider the outcome of the consultation at its meeting on 3 April 2019 and will decide, having taken consultation responses into account, whether to approve the proposed arrangements. We will publish the outcomes of the consultation and the Board's decision in due course.
A paper copy of the consultation documents is available by contacting the NEAT registered office on 0191 2284090 or at Heaton Centre, Trewhitt Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 5DY.
- NEAT Playgroup & Nursery Admissions Consultation Response Form FINAL.pdf
- NEAT Playgroup & Nursery 2019-20 consultation letter FINAL.pdf