A school where everyone is valued
Committed to maximising potential by developing positive attitudes in an atmosphere of mutual respect, inclusion and enjoyment.
Tyneview's Ethos and Value
- To make pupils feel safe, valued and respected.
- To provide nurture, value contributions and encourage independence.
- To offer exciting and creative learning opportunities.
- To make learning personalised by listening to pupils thoughts and opinions.
- To work together as a whole school community with effective communication.
- To make a difference in the local community.
Me again - take a look at our amazing transformer!
What a fabulous way to end a difficult half term! Shows what it is that’s great about life. Can’t wait to see every… https://t.co/mnHO5rQgi5
Happy Halloween from Miss Elliott’s Year 3 creepy family 👻🎃🧙♀️
Tyneview Community Update It’s been a very difficult 10 days and it is not getting any easier. Unfortunately we ha… https://t.co/XPDsc1mJ06
Tyneview Community Covid Update We have had a positive case for a member of staff confirmed in the Nursery/Receptio… https://t.co/mudxyjgvmr
Tyneview Community Covid Update We have had a positive case confirmed in the Year 5 bubble. We’re hoping that this… https://t.co/Xar9i5OJXj
TYNEVIEW COMMUNITY MESSAGE Year 4 and year 5 classes will he closed until 22nd October this is due to a supply teac… https://t.co/1iAwIAaphD
Well done for taking key messages on regarding our Covid systems. They are working well thanks to the efforts that… https://t.co/7Dz4IwKgsU
Year 3 have worked so hard this week and settled back into school life exceptionally well so we had a fun game of ‘… https://t.co/ST2SlY1kge
In Art this week, Year 3 children created self portraits with a difference. Their face, with their own design of fa… https://t.co/8kiRjmlKDS