A school where everyone is valued
Committed to maximising potential by developing positive attitudes in an atmosphere of mutual respect, inclusion and enjoyment.
Tyneview's Ethos and Value
- To make pupils feel safe, valued and respected.
- To provide nurture, value contributions and encourage independence.
- To offer exciting and creative learning opportunities.
- To make learning personalised by listening to pupils thoughts and opinions.
- To work together as a whole school community with effective communication.
- To make a difference in the local community.
Wow! All in one afternoon. Superb dance session to celebrate Diwali. Superb effort!
Forgot the photos
And still more
Gosh - we’re up to all sorts of exciting things.
Resilience pays off as we get the fire going 🔥
Fantastic fire lighting fun at Kingswood this morning. All safe and well and really enjoying ourselves
Akshan has gone above and beyond with his homework this week. Reading 6 times at home and doing extra times tables,… https://t.co/7XcAE088GC
Fab afternoon at Newcastle School for Girls inspirational science day ... providing direction for Tyneview’s female… https://t.co/LF1DE8w1y3