A school where everyone is valued
Committed to maximising potential by developing positive attitudes in an atmosphere of mutual respect, inclusion and enjoyment.
Tyneview's Ethos and Value
- To make pupils feel safe, valued and respected.
- To provide nurture, value contributions and encourage independence.
- To offer exciting and creative learning opportunities.
- To make learning personalised by listening to pupils thoughts and opinions.
- To work together as a whole school community with effective communication.
- To make a difference in the local community.
I need to say a massive and heartfelt thank you from all of Tyneview staff for this wonderful gesture .Thank you s… https://t.co/KcJdm0hsmY
Well done Tyneview for a very respectful two minute silence to remember the sufferings and celebrations of VE Day -… https://t.co/oyq8u0zLB3
It was lovely to see so many of you today and hope the packs will be of use. We couldn’t deliver to whole school… https://t.co/fDGU0BFGJn
Coronavirus. Anyone can get it. Anyone can spread it. Don’t put your family and friends in danger.
Happy Easter everyone.There have been some amazing acts of generosity and community spirit - it’s an inspiration to… https://t.co/ulh2YHinNH
Anthony - thank you so much for the lovely cake today - it was a real treat. Stay safe and well.
Day 13 of lockdown. Another day, another jumper, and a poem for Palm Sunday: “The Donkey” by G K Chesterton… https://t.co/z52eyufYr5