A school where everyone is valued
Committed to maximising potential by developing positive attitudes in an atmosphere of mutual respect, inclusion and enjoyment.
Tyneview's Ethos and Value
- To make pupils feel safe, valued and respected.
- To provide nurture, value contributions and encourage independence.
- To offer exciting and creative learning opportunities.
- To make learning personalised by listening to pupils thoughts and opinions.
- To work together as a whole school community with effective communication.
- To make a difference in the local community.
20th March, 2019
11th November, 2018
2nd November, 2018
18th October, 2018
Hope everyone’s summer has been a good one so far. It’s the last Best Summer Ever camp - it’s at Walkergate next week. 😉😎
It’s all Rock ‘n’Roll at the Best Summer Ever camp at Tyneview. Loads of kids - loads of fun 😎😎😎
It’s the one we’ve been waiting for. Best Summer Offer is at Tyneview next week. See you next week.
Please support and spread the word about our crowdfunding campaign to develop St Michael's Church building for the… https://t.co/uF44bb7my4
Hope holidays are going well. Next week’s Best Summer Ever camp is at Central Walker. Week 4 will be at Tyneview (… https://t.co/axwMUb6XGF
Lunchtime at our West Walker Summer camp! Heathy lunch, healthy snacks, active kids! #NBSE
Just a reminder that Newcastle’s Best Summer Ever Camps will be running at West Walker next week. Week 3 it’s at Ce… https://t.co/F1hXtazIFE
Do you want to make your local children amazing entrepreneurs and help win the school £2500? Register to become a… https://t.co/R9yBWHWZNc
Having loads of fun on our Tyneview Camp Out.