A school where everyone is valued
Committed to maximising potential by developing positive attitudes in an atmosphere of mutual respect, inclusion and enjoyment.
Tyneview's Ethos and Value
- To make pupils feel safe, valued and respected.
- To provide nurture, value contributions and encourage independence.
- To offer exciting and creative learning opportunities.
- To make learning personalised by listening to pupils thoughts and opinions.
- To work together as a whole school community with effective communication.
- To make a difference in the local community.
BOOK OF THE WEEK – 'The Valley of Lost Secrets' by Lesley Parr. Parr's advice for aspiring writers is, "Choose the… https://t.co/j0h1xiZW7e
Well ... not the start to 2021 that we wanted but a massive thank you to everybody in and around Tyneview. - pupils… https://t.co/tR8BeR16VK
MINE Youth News - 🎄 Christmas 2020 🎄 - https://t.co/ChJMJpZBJu
We would just like to say an enormous thank you to all staff, parents and carers for your amazing generosity donati… https://t.co/aSjUAXX4SY
We would like to say a huge thank you to parents, carers, staff and everyone linked to Tyneview. We have really pul… https://t.co/zvIPTzyqcZ
Big news tomorrow - our fantastic Christmas Messages of Goodwill goes live @ 5 pm. Be prepared for some Tyneview Christmas Cheer!
Happy days - having fun with Count Down To Christmas. Parties, Christmas dinner, Christmas jumper day and so much m… https://t.co/m58iCxIe9c
And there’s more
Difficult times but truly amazing responses. Fab day raising money for Children in Need and the Poppy Appeal. Thank… https://t.co/jwpu98TduS