A school where everyone is valued
Committed to maximising potential by developing positive attitudes in an atmosphere of mutual respect, inclusion and enjoyment.
Tyneview's Ethos and Value
- To make pupils feel safe, valued and respected.
- To provide nurture, value contributions and encourage independence.
- To offer exciting and creative learning opportunities.
- To make learning personalised by listening to pupils thoughts and opinions.
- To work together as a whole school community with effective communication.
- To make a difference in the local community.
Been wanting to try this for a while in Year 3. Kids loved it, a fun and competitive way to exercise 💪🏻
Been wanting to try this in Year 3 for a while now. Kids loved it, fun and competitive way to exercise 💪🏻 https://t.co/UmlyZDDUSb
Great fun at playtimes and lunchtimes playing basketball matches with our new basketball nets
a few children from year 6 enjoyed an afternoon at Kids Kabin..
We are really doing well with the hotdog challenge- don’t worry if your child didn’t get one last week, this Friday… https://t.co/DrLe7NvXYt
Miss Underwood would like you to bring in your old plastic bottles of any size as long as they have a flower shape… https://t.co/NUTT9Ni9G5
Group 1 were fab at the leap of faith, very impressed with them all!
We are being picked up from Kingswood at 12.30 so we will be back at school for 1.30 😁 see you then..
Group 2 were all amazing at the leap of faith, super impressed with them all 😁