A school where everyone is valued
Committed to maximising potential by developing positive attitudes in an atmosphere of mutual respect, inclusion and enjoyment.
Tyneview's Ethos and Value
- To make pupils feel safe, valued and respected.
- To provide nurture, value contributions and encourage independence.
- To offer exciting and creative learning opportunities.
- To make learning personalised by listening to pupils thoughts and opinions.
- To work together as a whole school community with effective communication.
- To make a difference in the local community.
And there’s more
Difficult times but truly amazing responses. Fab day raising money for Children in Need and the Poppy Appeal. Thank… https://t.co/jwpu98TduS
Thank you to all of our fabulous kids for making our remembrance poppies this year. They’re now on display in Morri… https://t.co/3fsbqjfOrF
Brilliant morning in Maths putting our times table skills to the test with a times table relay in teams! The childr… https://t.co/jToix3GdjX
Me again - take a look at our amazing transformer!
What a fabulous way to end a difficult half term! Shows what it is that’s great about life. Can’t wait to see every… https://t.co/mnHO5rQgi5
Happy Halloween from Miss Elliott’s Year 3 creepy family 👻🎃🧙♀️
Tyneview Community Update It’s been a very difficult 10 days and it is not getting any easier. Unfortunately we ha… https://t.co/XPDsc1mJ06
Tyneview Community Covid Update We have had a positive case for a member of staff confirmed in the Nursery/Receptio… https://t.co/mudxyjgvmr
Tyneview Community Covid Update We have had a positive case confirmed in the Year 5 bubble. We’re hoping that this… https://t.co/Xar9i5OJXj