A school where everyone is valued
Committed to maximising potential by developing positive attitudes in an atmosphere of mutual respect, inclusion and enjoyment.
Tyneview's Ethos and Value
- To make pupils feel safe, valued and respected.
- To provide nurture, value contributions and encourage independence.
- To offer exciting and creative learning opportunities.
- To make learning personalised by listening to pupils thoughts and opinions.
- To work together as a whole school community with effective communication.
- To make a difference in the local community.
Looking forward to seeing everybody back on Monday. Please check our Re-Opening letter if you are unsure of any det… https://t.co/Wo6miJqmwa
These amazing young people wanted to use their locked down half term to litter pick their local area, so got in tou… https://t.co/PfsA4scNQ2
Guess who was just completed the One Million Word Challenge? Amazing work Y6 and well done very special Year 6 pupi… https://t.co/g7vT5CE8kj
On Mental Health Day we just want to say a huge ‘thank you’ and ‘well done’ for everything that families are doing… https://t.co/JDZTuj6e8D
BOOK OF THE WEEK – 'The Valley of Lost Secrets' by Lesley Parr. Parr's advice for aspiring writers is, "Choose the… https://t.co/j0h1xiZW7e
Well ... not the start to 2021 that we wanted but a massive thank you to everybody in and around Tyneview. - pupils… https://t.co/tR8BeR16VK
MINE Youth News - 🎄 Christmas 2020 🎄 - https://t.co/ChJMJpZBJu
We would just like to say an enormous thank you to all staff, parents and carers for your amazing generosity donati… https://t.co/aSjUAXX4SY
We would like to say a huge thank you to parents, carers, staff and everyone linked to Tyneview. We have really pul… https://t.co/zvIPTzyqcZ