A school where everyone is valued
Committed to maximising potential by developing positive attitudes in an atmosphere of mutual respect, inclusion and enjoyment.
Tyneview's Ethos and Value
- To make pupils feel safe, valued and respected.
- To provide nurture, value contributions and encourage independence.
- To offer exciting and creative learning opportunities.
- To make learning personalised by listening to pupils thoughts and opinions.
- To work together as a whole school community with effective communication.
- To make a difference in the local community.
Group 1 were fab at the leap of faith, very impressed with them all!
We are being picked up from Kingswood at 12.30 so we will be back at school for 1.30 😁 see you then..
Group 2 were all amazing at the leap of faith, super impressed with them all 😁
fun at the disco
group 2 night line
Harvest Hamper. Do you know someone who deserves a delicious harvest hamper? Someone elderly, poorly, someone who a… https://t.co/9aLZNR117p
Year 2 We have enjoyed our Science lesson this afternoon! We explored whether wax made paper waterproof through our… https://t.co/FGfrEpZ4zY
great fun on the night line absolutely hilarious!!