A school where everyone is valued
Committed to maximising potential by developing positive attitudes in an atmosphere of mutual respect, inclusion and enjoyment.
Tyneview's Ethos and Value
- To make pupils feel safe, valued and respected.
- To provide nurture, value contributions and encourage independence.
- To offer exciting and creative learning opportunities.
- To make learning personalised by listening to pupils thoughts and opinions.
- To work together as a whole school community with effective communication.
- To make a difference in the local community.
Year 3 became detectives to solve a case of a missing boy in The Amazon. They came up with questions to interrogate… https://t.co/zMSIhY75QV
Great idea Fr Phil Medley. Spreading peace and love is a fantastic thing to do. Well done Miss Underwood and our f… https://t.co/9w5BbVUHTb
As part of our deforestation topic, Year 3 have become Koala Protectors 🐨 Here we are with our personalised certifi… https://t.co/UTKwot6ffJ
A huge thank you to Tyneview staff, pupils, parents and carers for their contributions on Friday. We now have our B… https://t.co/JEcvaQMucK
Well done Tyneview@psqm#psqm