A school where everyone is valued
Committed to maximising potential by developing positive attitudes in an atmosphere of mutual respect, inclusion and enjoyment.
Tyneview's Ethos and Value
- To make pupils feel safe, valued and respected.
- To provide nurture, value contributions and encourage independence.
- To offer exciting and creative learning opportunities.
- To make learning personalised by listening to pupils thoughts and opinions.
- To work together as a whole school community with effective communication.
- To make a difference in the local community.
20th March, 2019
11th November, 2018
2nd November, 2018
18th October, 2018
Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. Hope everyone had a fab holiday and is ready for an exciting summer term.
Just a reminder that after school football club with NUFC will be up and running tomorrow 15.15-16.15. Also, Year 1… https://t.co/yueqoHh6Xc
Well done to all of the Year 6 children who came in for Easter Club today. They all worked hard and were treated to… https://t.co/1vKNI6up1k
Year 6 Taking a well earned refuelling break during Sats club today.
REMINDER- Year 6 Easter booster will be held tomorrow (Thursday 11th) from 10 until 1. We would love to see all of… https://t.co/yjKqB2qIqC
The children from the ARC had a great time with their adults completing Easter crafts - the adults had great fun too!
Have a lovely Easter everyone. Lots of fun today but we’re sad to say goodbye to Mrs Nellis and Mr Turrington. Than… https://t.co/UXSdeTbBjN
Play Group closes this afternoon for the Easter holidays and will reopen on Tuesday 23.4.19. There are still place… https://t.co/GvxMLABusw
Year 5 really enjoyed the WW1 project! Miss McEwen
A great Easter disco, thank you to all those that came along and well done for all the amazing Easter bonnets creations too!