A school where everyone is valued
Committed to maximising potential by developing positive attitudes in an atmosphere of mutual respect, inclusion and enjoyment.
Tyneview's Ethos and Value
- To make pupils feel safe, valued and respected.
- To provide nurture, value contributions and encourage independence.
- To offer exciting and creative learning opportunities.
- To make learning personalised by listening to pupils thoughts and opinions.
- To work together as a whole school community with effective communication.
- To make a difference in the local community.
We’re looking forward to seeing our parents and carers in Nursery & Year 1 tomorrow for our family fun days. Nurse… https://t.co/zkywWZ5UgH
Year 3 had an incredibly messy but fun afternoon practising Mummification on balloons as part of our Ancient Egypt… https://t.co/CQMEIa5nF9
Reminder: It is Reception's Family Fun day this morning at 9:30. Please come through the school office. See you all soon!- Miss Rea
We had a great assembly this morning sharing all the different things we have been learning about and investigating… https://t.co/uq6K508Mkq
Unfortunately as it stands we will not be able to deliver the fitness club this Thursday or next term. This is due… https://t.co/R1r4C17rgJ
Year 1 have been learning about Victorian toys and games. We went outside to play some old games. We loved the game… https://t.co/soHAgfSXV1
This week, Year 1 have been having fun learning about China for Chinese New Year! We played with chopsticks and lea… https://t.co/XWbhE5hOVV
Fantastic morning at Robin wood with some gorgeous brave children who are looking forward to coming home. Should be back at 4.30. 👍
Year 4 are due back at school from Robinwood at 4.30pm. We will keep you updated if anything changes.
Another brilliant morning for Year 4 at Robinwood!