A school where everyone is valued
Committed to maximising potential by developing positive attitudes in an atmosphere of mutual respect, inclusion and enjoyment.
Tyneview's Ethos and Value
- To make pupils feel safe, valued and respected.
- To provide nurture, value contributions and encourage independence.
- To offer exciting and creative learning opportunities.
- To make learning personalised by listening to pupils thoughts and opinions.
- To work together as a whole school community with effective communication.
- To make a difference in the local community.
Remembrance at the Cenotaph - well done Megan!
Remembrance at the Cenotaph. Special thanks to Ethan and his dad for laying the wreath. Fantastic and humbling to s… https://t.co/6Zl7Lj4rNX
Year 3 have written their very own jingle to Elton John’s ‘I’m Still Standing’. They came up with their own words &… https://t.co/Wt3HGbBXnM
Wow! All in one afternoon. Superb dance session to celebrate Diwali. Superb effort!
Forgot the photos
And still more
Gosh - we’re up to all sorts of exciting things.
Resilience pays off as we get the fire going 🔥