A school where everyone is valued
Committed to maximising potential by developing positive attitudes in an atmosphere of mutual respect, inclusion and enjoyment.
Tyneview's Ethos and Value
- To make pupils feel safe, valued and respected.
- To provide nurture, value contributions and encourage independence.
- To offer exciting and creative learning opportunities.
- To make learning personalised by listening to pupils thoughts and opinions.
- To work together as a whole school community with effective communication.
- To make a difference in the local community.
20th March, 2019
11th November, 2018
2nd November, 2018
18th October, 2018
Loads to do and eat today - it was Spanish Day at Tyneview. Special mention to the Arc - probably the nicest paella… https://t.co/E5gUW1jv49
Year 1 had a brilliant day making marmalade sandwiches and watching Paddington!
As it’s half term I didn’t think it was fair to give the Year 3s a times tables test, so we turned it into a relay… https://t.co/yHZzKtFHa5
Cremona Shield Primary School Football Tournament@West Moor Fantastic day at football, the boys were absolutely bri… https://t.co/6c8fGGhbJm
Cremona Shield Primary School Football Tournament@West Moor Fantastic day at football, the girls were absolutely br… https://t.co/Mwbh4m73d6
An end to an incredibly hard week in school. Well done Year 6 for a fantastic effort and thanks parents/carers for… https://t.co/6tLuyUku6R
Super proud of one of our amazingly talented Year 3 children, signing for #NUFC well done Lennon! ⚽️🙌🏻
A reminder that Year 6 will be starting swimming tomorrow afternoon- Miss Sergison