A school where everyone is valued
Committed to maximising potential by developing positive attitudes in an atmosphere of mutual respect, inclusion and enjoyment.
Tyneview's Ethos and Value
- To make pupils feel safe, valued and respected.
- To provide nurture, value contributions and encourage independence.
- To offer exciting and creative learning opportunities.
- To make learning personalised by listening to pupils thoughts and opinions.
- To work together as a whole school community with effective communication.
- To make a difference in the local community.
Reminder We are having a non-uniform day to support Children in Need tomorrow, children can come to school in non-… https://t.co/Cs1NrX3H5k
Wow, what a fantastic performance from our new Year 6 basketball team! Huge well done to you all! Drew 3, lost 2 s… https://t.co/nvFl9y3c3b
Reception have been learning to fly in school this week!.... Please don't forget to fly on down to parents meetings… https://t.co/tAAJvihg22
Year 5 have been busy writing persuasive letters for our Christmas fayre!
ART club on Tuesday night with Mrs Charlton has been cancelled this week. It will continue as normal next week.
Well done to our Tyneview children who represented the school so well this morning at the Walker remembrance servic… https://t.co/gAZaItRoJL
A big Thank you to Mrs Treherne who spent the afternoon showing us World War memorabilia from her family. We learnt… https://t.co/jzrMFBfmPf
A huge thank you to the whole Tyneview team and our fantastic community for all the incredible involvement and supp… https://t.co/vG6fJSN7cJ
We've had a fantastic week in year 2 learning all about World War 1 & completing our remembrance art project too. T… https://t.co/Cisku6PsZj
Great morning with year 4 for our Rememberance service https://t.co/QGKgfMAmDn