A school where everyone is valued
Committed to maximising potential by developing positive attitudes in an atmosphere of mutual respect, inclusion and enjoyment.
Tyneview's Ethos and Value
- To make pupils feel safe, valued and respected.
- To provide nurture, value contributions and encourage independence.
- To offer exciting and creative learning opportunities.
- To make learning personalised by listening to pupils thoughts and opinions.
- To work together as a whole school community with effective communication.
- To make a difference in the local community.
This little girl was an amazing help to me during our R.E lesson this week, she confidently became the teacher to t… https://t.co/EOmoCKyVuj
Year 3 had a game of Twister with a twist today in our Gymnastics lesson working on our balancing skills. I was ver… https://t.co/sIYYEGu8Rw
*YEAR 3 BRAG TAGS ALERT* here’s our achiever and writer of last week. Also, our ‘caring friend’ who was nominated… https://t.co/EcLYtxQ6WK
More Year 3 Brag Tags! These 5 superstars worked so well together being detectives in our History lesson today so t… https://t.co/ZRqD6DbT9q
Year 3 entering school on the first day with their ‘Greeter of the Day’. We are hoping this helped with any first d… https://t.co/A1ABpWbRLA
Rock, paper, scissors with a difference in Year 3s first PE session of the year. Miss Elliott
Year 3have had their first ‘Brag Tag’ of the year. Kieran impressed me massively with his place value skills in Nu… https://t.co/JseCskB2vC
Hope everyone’s summer has been a good one so far. It’s the last Best Summer Ever camp - it’s at Walkergate next week. 😉😎
It’s all Rock ‘n’Roll at the Best Summer Ever camp at Tyneview. Loads of kids - loads of fun 😎😎😎
It’s the one we’ve been waiting for. Best Summer Offer is at Tyneview next week. See you next week.