A school where everyone is valued
Committed to maximising potential by developing positive attitudes in an atmosphere of mutual respect, inclusion and enjoyment.
Tyneview's Ethos and Value
- To make pupils feel safe, valued and respected.
- To provide nurture, value contributions and encourage independence.
- To offer exciting and creative learning opportunities.
- To make learning personalised by listening to pupils thoughts and opinions.
- To work together as a whole school community with effective communication.
- To make a difference in the local community.
Well done Anisa! She has won Year 1’s writer of the week her her character descriptions of Red Riding Hood and the… https://t.co/EGfD3PdI5G
Year 4 enjoyed their practical science lesson this afternoon learning about how the digestive system works
Year 6 have been working hard in teams to complete some SATs papers today - the team work was amazing!
Fun in the snow!!
During our PSHE lesson this week, Year 3 and 4 discussed New Years Resolutions and we had lots of fun learning the… https://t.co/RnUmubbzfN
Well done to Calvin who has won Year 1’s star writer of the week for his Jack and the Beanstalk story! 🎉
we are leaving the theatre now to return to school
Our topic this half term, "Blast from the past", began with a bang! https://t.co/wHVxeDK48s
Our topic this half term, "Blast from the past", began with a bang! https://t.co/HY37apvdzx
Happy New Year to everyone at Tyneview. We are really looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow for the start of the Spring Term.