A school where everyone is valued
Committed to maximising potential by developing positive attitudes in an atmosphere of mutual respect, inclusion and enjoyment.
Tyneview's Ethos and Value
- To make pupils feel safe, valued and respected.
- To provide nurture, value contributions and encourage independence.
- To offer exciting and creative learning opportunities.
- To make learning personalised by listening to pupils thoughts and opinions.
- To work together as a whole school community with effective communication.
- To make a difference in the local community.
In year 1, we have been making paper chains to decorate our classroom for Christmas!🎄
year 4 will be swimming tomorrow afternoon, this is the last session
Can anybody please help find a parent or relative that was at our school today called Lyndsey Cooper, Can you ask h… https://t.co/Iqn7NDW9fU
Well done to all of our fabulous superheroes in Reception for their nativity show, you were ALL amazing! Thank you… https://t.co/JQmlUe2LEl
Reception had a fantastic time at the Tyne Theatre yesterday watching Cinderella. We all thought it was amazing, (p… https://t.co/FYyPviQMdK
Fantastic evening with Northumberland Police Community Choir event. Tyneview working with other Neat schools and th… https://t.co/Qw5BaewX63
Well done Neat Choir at St James’s Park.Fantastic singing - great event.
Huge well done to all the children in year 3 & 4 for their Christmas performance! the children have worked so hard… https://t.co/5taDcYEim3