A school where everyone is valued
Committed to maximising potential by developing positive attitudes in an atmosphere of mutual respect, inclusion and enjoyment.
Tyneview's Ethos and Value
- To make pupils feel safe, valued and respected.
- To provide nurture, value contributions and encourage independence.
- To offer exciting and creative learning opportunities.
- To make learning personalised by listening to pupils thoughts and opinions.
- To work together as a whole school community with effective communication.
- To make a difference in the local community.
20th March, 2019
11th November, 2018
2nd November, 2018
18th October, 2018
Thank you to everyone for the support that you have given over the past few days. We raised over £1300 on our fun.… https://t.co/nMfpJCErtc
Year 1 have had a fabulous sports day! Thank you to all the parents/guardians who came along to support!
Great news and very proud of Tyneview. We made it to the podium winning 3rd prize and £750 for our Enterprise Proje… https://t.co/YplFvuYS2s
Oh no! It’s raining on our fun run day!
Fun all the way with our Fun Run. Raising money for school and Bright Red Blood Cancer charity.
What a day - so much happening. Kids loved Quorn Challenge.